2503 PAG Oil 150 with UV Dye Gallon
- PAG (Polyalkylene Glycol) oil, is a synthetic oil specifically designed to lubricate R-134a automotive air conditioner compressors.
- PAG oils are identified using numbers which show their viscosity (46,100,150). Universal PAG oil can be used in most applications.
- Contains FJC Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye to save time over traditional dye injection methods
- Always refer to your vehicle manual to determine the correct oil for your vehicle.
- PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: N/A
- INSTRUCTIONS: See Product Packaging
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
(704) 664-3587 or Start a Live Chat below
PAG Oil 150 with UV Dye Gallon
- OE Viscosity Synthetic PAG Oil for Mobile A/C Systems
- Contains Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye, Saving Time over Existing Methods of Dye Injection
- FJC PAG 150 Oil with UV dye can be used in R-134a mobile A/C systems requiring 150 centistokes viscosity PAG oil.
- As Recommended by OE and Compressor Manufacturers
- For Use with R-134a Only
- Can Be Detected Using any UV Light
- Made in the USA
ATTENTION: A partial charge of PAG Oil with Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye will not provide enough dye for proper fluorescing. Only a full system charge during normal service will provide maximum fluorescing for the mobile A/C System. A partial charge may be added to a system which already contains dye
You may also like…
|Settings||2503 PAG Oil 150 with UV Dye Gallon remove||2493 PAG Oil 46 with UV Dye 8 oz remove||9142 FJC PAG 46 Oil Charge remove||2459 FJC R-1234yf Oil Quart remove||2492 PAG Oil 150 Gallon remove||2202 FJC Vacuum Pump Oil 8 oz remove|
|Name||2503 PAG Oil 150 with UV Dye Gallon remove||2493 PAG Oil 46 with UV Dye 8 oz remove||9142 FJC PAG 46 Oil Charge remove||2459 FJC R-1234yf Oil Quart remove||2492 PAG Oil 150 Gallon remove||2202 FJC Vacuum Pump Oil 8 oz remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
||PRODUCT OVERVIEW: FJC SIGNATURE SERIES - OIL & DYE CHARGES
|PRODUCT OVERVIEW: ZEROL HD46 is a polyalkylene glycol lubricant designed specifically for application with R-1234yf refrigerant in mobile air conditioning systems. The oil is a double end-capped PAG, and is manufactured to exacting standards of high efficiency. ZEROL HD46 is suitable for use in both belt- and electrically-driven compressors utilizing R-1234yf.
FJC's signature Vacuum Pump Oil is specifically developed for the lubrication of vacuum pumps. Helps improve performance and extend the life of vacuum pumps. Resists oxidation, sludge, and deposits. Promotes moisture removal and impedes rust and corrosion. Compatible with most vacuum pump brands.
|Content||PAG Oil 150 with UV Dye Gallon
||PAG Oil 46 with UV Dye 8 oz
||FJC PAG 46 Oil Charge 3 oz.
||FJC R-1234yf Oil Quart
||PAG Oil 150 Gallon
||FJC Vacuum Pump Oil 8 oz