2499 PAG Oil 150 with UV Dye Quart
- PAG (Polyalkylene Glycol) oil, is a synthetic oil specifically designed to lubricate R-134a automotive air conditioner compressors.
- PAG oils are identified using numbers which show their viscosity (46,100,150). Universal PAG oil can be used in most applications.
- Contains FJC Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye to save time over traditional dye injection methods
- Always refer to your vehicle manual to determine the correct oil for your vehicle.
- PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: N/A
- INSTRUCTIONS: See Product Packaging
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
(704) 664-3587 or Start a Live Chat below
PAG Oil 150 with UV Dye Quart
- OE Viscosity Synthetic PAG Oil for Mobile A/C Systems
- Contains Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye, Saving Time over Existing Methods of Dye Injection
- FJC PAG 150 Oil with UV dye can be used in R-134a mobile A/C systems requiring 150 centistokes viscosity PAG oil.
- As Recommended by OE and Compressor Manufacturers
- For Use with R-134a Only
- Can Be Detected Using any UV Light
- Made in the USA
ATTENTION: A partial charge of PAG Oil with Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye will not provide enough dye for proper fluorescing. Only a full system charge during normal service will provide maximum fluorescing for the mobile A/C System. A partial charge may be added to a system which already contains dye