2496 PAG Oil 100 with UV Dye Quart
- PAG (Polyalkylene Glycol) oil, is a synthetic oil specifically designed to lubricate R-134a automotive air conditioner compressors.
- PAG oils are identified using numbers which show their viscosity (46,100,150). Universal PAG oil can be used in most applications.
- Contains FJC Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye to save time over traditional dye injection methods
- Always refer to your vehicle manual to determine the correct oil for your vehicle.
- PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: N/A
- INSTRUCTIONS: See Product Packaging
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
(704) 664-3587 or Start a Live Chat below
PAG Oil 100 with UV Dye Quart
- OE Viscosity Synthetic PAG Oil for Mobile A/C Systems
- Contains Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye, Saving Time over Existing Methods of Dye Injection
- FJC PAG 100 Oil with UV dye can be used in R-134a mobile A/C systems requiring 100 centistokes viscosity PAG oil.
- As Recommended by OE and Compressor Manufacturers
- For Use with R-134a Only
- Can Be Detected Using any UV Light
- Made in the USA
ATTENTION: A partial charge of PAG Oil with Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye will not provide enough dye for proper fluorescing. Only a full system charge during normal service will provide maximum fluorescing for the mobile A/C System. A partial charge may be added to a system which already contains dye
You may also like…
|Settings||2496 PAG Oil 100 with UV Dye Quart remove||2202 FJC Vacuum Pump Oil 8 oz remove||2487 PAG Oil 100 8 oz remove||2484 PAG Oil 46 8 oz remove||9147 FJC R-134a Ester Oil Charge remove||9145 FJC R-134a Universal PAG Oil Charge remove|
|Name||2496 PAG Oil 100 with UV Dye Quart remove||2202 FJC Vacuum Pump Oil 8 oz remove||2487 PAG Oil 100 8 oz remove||2484 PAG Oil 46 8 oz remove||9147 FJC R-134a Ester Oil Charge remove||9145 FJC R-134a Universal PAG Oil Charge remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
FJC's signature Vacuum Pump Oil is specifically developed for the lubrication of vacuum pumps. Helps improve performance and extend the life of vacuum pumps. Resists oxidation, sludge, and deposits. Promotes moisture removal and impedes rust and corrosion. Compatible with most vacuum pump brands.
||PRODUCT OVERVIEW: FJC SIGNATURE SERIES - OIL & DYE CHARGES
|PRODUCT OVERVIEW: FJC SIGNATURE SERIES - OIL & DYE CHARGES
|Content||PAG Oil 100 with UV Dye Quart
||FJC Vacuum Pump Oil 8 oz
||PAG Oil 100 8 oz
||PAG Oil 46 8 oz
||FJC R-134a Ester Oil Charge 3 oz
||FJC R-134a Universal PAG Oil Charge 3 oz.