FJC’s Extreme Cold™ boosts the performance of your automotive air conditioning by lowering duct temperature by over 15%. See our case study here which confirms the efficacy of this claim. In addition to the “colder cold” coming into your cabin, you will also be conditioning the O-rings and rubber components of your system, helping to seal leaks in these areas. Extreme Cold™ also extends the life of your compressor, reduces friction, removes moisture and keeps your system running smoothly.
Part #501 offers Extreme Cold in a convenient 22 oz refrigerant charge. Our all-in-one design includes an attached charging hose and gauge to simplify your AC recharge. Also available as a refill, without the hose and gauge—Part # 502.
Why 501—Polar IceTM R-134a with Extreme ColdTM Performance Booster, Leak Sealer & Conditioner is right for you:
- Large 22 oz Size
- Removes Moisture
- Proven to lower Duct Temperatures up to 15%
- Extends Compressor Life
- All in One, Design and Components, Simplifies R-134a A/C System Recharging
- Contains 20 oz R-134a Plus, 2 oz Extreme Cold additive (Performance Booster, Leak Sealer & Conditioner)
- Easy fill Hose with Pressure Gauge
- Easy Step by Step Instructions with Filling Charge for Reference
- Self-Sealing Valve
- Design provides safe and effective discharge of refrigerant through backflow prevention
- Not for use on electric or hybrid vehicles
- Not available for sale in the states of Washington or California