FJC Power Division offers an incredible line of radiator and cooling system pressure test and refill kits to help you find internal and external leaks in your cooling system and test radiator caps for proper operation. Today we will focus on our Deluxe, 28-piece Kit, but feel free to explore our full line here .
Quickly pinpoint internal and external leaks with FJC’s 43664—DELUXE RADIATOR AND RADIATOR CAP PRESSURE TEST KIT WITH AIR LIFT. With its full range of included adapters, this kit detects even the smallest leaks in automotive pressurized cooling systems. The color- coded radiator test caps make it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job and the special design of the vacuum purge and refill tool fits nearly all types of radiator openings. This impressive unit is suitable for domestic and import vehicles.
28 –piece Kit Contains:
(1) Hand pump with hose
(1) Radiator Purge and Refill Tool
(2) Cap Adapters (Blue and Black)
(3) Tester Adapters
(17) Color-Coded Tester Adapters
(1) Universal Coupler Adapter
(1) Coolant Refill Assembly
(1) Cap Wrench
In addition to kits, FJC also offers replacement adapters for use in the kits. Items are easy to use and easy to clean.
WHY 43664—DELUXE RADIATOR AND RADIATOR CAP PRESSURE TEST KIT WITH AIR LIFT is right for you:
- Comprehensive Tester kit for use in pressure and leak testing radiator caps and radiators
- Durable, heavy-duty construction designed to provide superior detection
- Includes specially designed tools which fit nearly all types of radiator openings
- Airlift eliminates problematic airlocks
- Utilizing shop air, techs can perform a leak test, eliminate airlocks and refill the entire system quickly and accurately
- Can be used with most domestic and import autos and light trucks
- Adapters are color-coded so it’s easy to choose the appropriate one
- All in a protective plastic carrying case to keep parts organized. And, it’s easy to store and transport!