GUARANTEED COMMERCIAL SPECIFICATIONS
R-134a is a hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) which can be used for domestic, commercial and industrial refrigeration as well as air conditioning, fluid cooling, and heat pump applications. R-134a is the refrigerant of choice of many automotive and agricultural air conditioning system manufacturers.
- POE (Polyolester) for stationary equipment
- PAG (polyalkylene glycol) lubricant for automotive air conditioning systems
- Check with manufacturer recommendations regarding the viscosity of the oil selected for your application and the miscibility with the fluid under consideration.
- Similar PT properties in air conditioning
- Slight drop in capacity at lower temperature applications (below –10◦ F)
Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet
Please refer to the Pressure-Temperature Chart