2501 PAG Oil 46 with UV Dye Gallon
- FJC’s Air Conditioning Dyes mix with the oil and refrigerant and circulate throughout the A/C system.
- At the area of a leak, a small amount of dye will escape and stain the area with dye, exposing the leak.
- UV/Fluorescent dyes allow the operator to see this with the aid of the UV lamp and enhancing glasses, while red dye is evident to the naked eye.
- A repair can then be conducted to the affected area.
- PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: N/A
- INSTRUCTIONS: See Product Packaging
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
(704) 664-3587 or Start a Live Chat below
PAG Oil 46 with UV Dye Gallon
- OE Viscosity Synthetic PAG Oil for Mobile A/C Systems
- Contains Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye, Saving Time over Existing Methods of Dye Injection
- FJC PAG 46 Oil with UV dye can be used in R-134a mobile A/C systems requiring 46 centistokes viscosity PAG oil.
- As Recommended by OE and Compressor Manufacturers
- For Use with R-134a Only
- Can Be Detected Using any UV Light
- Made in the USA
ATTENTION: A partial charge of PAG Oil with Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye will not provide enough dye for proper fluorescing. Only a full system charge during normal service will provide maximum fluorescing for the mobile A/C System. A partial charge may be added to a system which already contains dye