Do you still have some old puncture-style refrigerant cans in the garage, but can no longer find puncture-style dispensing equipment?
Is your local liquidator selling puncture-style cans for a fraction of the price of self-sealing?
Does your business use a variety of refrigerant cans (R-12? R-134a? R-1234yf? Small cans? Tall cans? Oil Charges) but doesn’t want the expense of buying and hassle of storing a can tap for each?
Our new and improved 6842—universal side can tap provides a quick and easy way to dispense any automotive refrigerant or oil charge. It’s like having four tools in one! The included adapters allow use with any can size—even the 3-oz oil charge cans! Includes a 3-way tap whick allows easy hook up to all refrigerant dispensing equipment for R-134a, R-1234yf—and even R-12. Our new can tap is crafted from an extremely durable, super-rigid plastic with a quality metal hinge which provides additional strength at this important pivot point. Fittings prevent leakage and allow for storage of partially-dispensed cans.
Why 6842—Universal Side Can Tap is right for you:
- For use with R-12, R-134a or R-1234yf refrigerant cans and oil charge cans—ours is the only one which does all four!
- Fits cans with 2-7/8″ diameter, 2-1/2″ diamter, and 2″ diameter
- 1/2″ ACME LH thread
- 1/2″ ACME
- 1/4″ flare male fitting with check valve
- Replaces FJC Part #s 6031 and 6034
- Works with self-sealing OR puncture style cans