Nitrogen is a dry, inert gas with multiple uses within the automotive A/C industry. Nitrogen flushing is the process by which unwanted gases and contaminants are eliminated from the A/C system using nitrogen gas instead of chemicals. The FJC Nitrogen Flush Kit was designed to purge lines with low-pressure nitrogen, displacing the oxygen in the system. This process creates an oxygen-deficient environment, which prevents oxidization and expensive moisture– and contaminant – related equipment damage.
WHY 2711 Nitrogen Flush Kit IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
- Chemical –free high pressure flush system for automotive air condensers, evaporators and hoses
- Remove soot, contaminants and sludge
- Durable brass piston-designed diaphragm
- Brass T-handle with stainless steel pressure adjusting screw
- Easy-to-read 2” gauges with rubber boots
- 1/4” fittings
- Includes: Nitrogen Regulator, nozzle, and 96” hose (Tank not included)
- All in a protective custom-molded carrying case
FJC continues to forge an impressive path at the forefront of automotive A/C technology. To that end, our “Power of Nitrogen” line is unmatched as a dependable and solution for a variety of automotive air conditioning needs. Nitrogen is safe, inert, odorless, portable, and low in moisture content, making it ideal for a wide range of applications, including system flushing, pressure testing and electronic leak detection.