Flush In A Bucket
- An assortment of components to flush an air conditioning system packed in a plastic 5 gallon pail with lid.
- Contains the tools and chemicals necessary to flush an air conditioning system along with a 5 gallon pail to catch the flush exiting the system during the flushing process.
- Use Flush Kit to remove contaminants, moisture, and acid from air conditioning systems using refrigerants R12, R134a or R22
- Contains 18 oz Canister, Hose, Nozzle, Air Cut Off Valve and Instructions
- Allows the full cleaning potential of Flush Solvent
- Instructions are included
(1) Part # 2770 Flush Hose and Coupler – Use the flush hose and coupler to capture flush as it leaves the component being cleaned. Connects to outlet of the component being flushed
Helps keep the vehicle and shop clean during the flushing process
NOTE: Will not connect to block type fittings
(1) Part # 2710 FJC Flush Kit – Reusable canister holds up to 18 oz. Designed for use with all FJC flushes. Use to remove contaminants, moisture and acid from A/C systems. Contains canister, hose, nozzle, air cutoff valve, and instructions.
(1) Part # 2406 FJC Kwik Klean A/C Flush Solvent
(1) Part # 2783 FJC Safety Goggles – Protect your eyes from splashes from the front or sides during system service. Protect eyes from dust and debris. Fits over most prescription glasses
Bottom ports help circulate air. Adjustable elastic strap
(1) Part 2815 A Guide to Retrofitting Manual
(1) 5-gallon bucket