Chill Culture is all about embracing the power of chillness, and our blog is no exception. We’re here to inspire you, inform you, and help you live your coolest life.
On December 27, 2020, the American Innovation and Manufacturing (AIM) Act of 2020 was enacted as an unrelated postscript to the Stimulus & Relief bill for COVID. The AIM Act directed the EPA to address and reduce the use of HFCs (such as R-134a) in an effort to drastically cut climate-damaging greenhouse gases and finally bring the US into compliance with the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol.
Inside This Issue
- Can I Use R-134a in an R-1234yf system?
- A Guide to Compressors with Mr. Fixit
- Does Refrigerant Expire or Run Out?
- PRODUCTS OF THE MONTH—696SL and 696UV—R-1234yf with UV Dye and R-1234yf with Stop Leak
- FJC— Partnership with Sexton Cans
- PRODUCT OF THE MONTH—690718VT—2-Stage Rotary Vane Cordless Vacuum Pump
Welcome to Chill Culture, the lifestyle brand that’s all about embracing coolness in every aspect of your life. Our brand values are based on the belief that staying cool and comfortable is the key to living your best life, and we’re here to help you do just that.
P.S. Our blog and social media channels are full of tips and inspiration for staying and looking cool.