It’s been 27 years since Lynn Parnell established FJC (short for Fruit Jar Chemist), creating A/C flushes in his NC garage. We’ve come a long way since then—we’ve expanded our product line, our staff, and our footprint— now filling two warehouses and offering streamlined logistics capacity to serve all of North America. We’ve also become a respected information resource in the industry, providing training and guidance to our customers.
Sadly, Lynn passed away in 2015, but we continue to celebrate his legacy in many ways—and here we are offering one helpful tip for each of the years FJC has been in business.
(1) FJC offers an annual printed catalog which is a great reference tool for our customers. Our catalog is also available online here. Or, you can request some and have them delivered with your prepaid stock order.
(2) What’s new at FJC? Check out our new “Power of Nitrogen” line for one of our latest—and most exciting—product lines. Also, the first few pages of our catalog are always dedicated to the new products we are introducing for the year.
(3) Have some questions about A/C terminology? Use our always-handy Automotive A/C Glossary!
(4) Our merchandising displays take all the guesswork on how to stock your shelves! Choose from 3– or 4-foot shelf displays or entire gondolas of our most popular products assembled in appropriate retail-savvy ratios.
(5) All necessary forms for becoming an FJC Distributor are available here. Just send the completed forms to email@example.com
(6) Our immersive website https://fjcinc.com offers product pages with multiple perspective views of each product, product overview and description, CA Proposition warnings, and SDS sheets and product instructions.
(7) FJC offers one of the most comprehensive automotive refrigerant lines on the market—straight refrigerants, oil charges, leak detection and sealing—and more! Check it out!
(8) Our O-ring & Service Item Chart can be found here
(9) Wondering why the automotive A/C market switched to R-1234yf from R-134a? The simple answer is, “No, it was not to make your life more difficult,” but for a more complete answer, read this
(10) We’re more than just automotive A/C—take a good look at our convenient power division
(11) Are China Tariffs affecting your bottom line? Learn how our import experts work hard every day to save you money at FJC!
(12) Not sure about the difference between old “puncture-style” refrigerant cans and the new “self sealing” cans, and their associated dispensing tools? Check out our explainer here
(13) Our Inspection checklist is an invaluable tool to guide your Automotive A/C Inspections
(14) FJC offers an informative weekly blog to help you navigate the ever-changing world of automotive A/C. The most recent are posted first, but you can always use the search bar to find one on a topic about which you need additional information
(16) We’ve got a Compressor Lubricant Original Equipment Exchange posted here
(17) We offer a layman’s guide to automotive A/C for the uninitiated right here
(18) Have you ever wondered why there are so many different refrigerant products on the market and what differentiates them? Read up on the matter here
(19) FJC attends several trade shows throughout the year—be sure to look for our name in the directory and stop by—our customers mean the world to us!
(20) Did you know FJC product purchases are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship? Read our full warranty here
(21) FJC offers good old-fashioned customer service. Call the office at 704-664-3587 to speak with Kathern, Frances or Jordan or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
(22) We have created custom kits and assortments to streamline your purchasing and save you money!
(23) We offer fantastic spring specials just in time for your season purchasing! To learn more, be a distributor in good standing!
(24) A/C blowing warm? You’ve likely got a leak. Find out where it is using our leak detection tools!
(25) Wondering about the environmental impact of popular automotive refrigerants? Read up on the matter here
(26) California’s Proposition 65 affect FJC and many other businesses. Learn exactly what it is and what those little warning symbols mean here
(27) At FJC we put as much time into our business relationships as we do our products. So if you want top quality products with unsurpassed customer service, be sure to get to know us. We look forward to hearing from you!